Join Our Team!
Working in human services can be both rewarding and challenging. At Columbia Opportunities, you will have the chance to help people and change lives in our community.
With 12 different programs, initiatives and services, we offer a variety of career opportunities. You can work with customers from the very young to adults, or bring your talents to our administrative team.
If you already have a career that you love, but you still want to help people and change lives - consider being a volunteer, including serving on our Board of Directors.
We are always looking for dedicated, hardworking team members to help us achieve our mission and serve our community.
Why Choose Columbia Opportunities?
Columbia Opportunities helps solve poverty related problems in our community. We create partnerships and develop opportunities for individuals, families, and communities throughout Columbia County.
When you join our team as a full time employee, you will also enjoy:
· Health, dental, vision benefits that are cost shared by the organization
· Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with employer contributions
· Life Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account for medical & dependent care expenses
· Generous paid leave including 12 holidays, vacation, personal and sick time.
· Professional development opportunities
· Federal student loan forgiveness with some positions
· Employee Assistance Program for all employees and their family
· Casual dress code